GE Fanuc HMI SoftwareProficy HMI/SCADA iFIX with FIX Desktop software allows users of FIX software to use the database and connectivity features of Proficy iFIX, while continuing to view and control plant-wide processes in their existing graphics environment. This add-on is transparent to an existing software infrastructure, allowing users to enhance their current HMI/SCADA investment without having to re-configure their system.
Proficy iFIX with FIX Desktop allows users to:
1. Get updated with the latest technology – FIX users can now experience many of the latest features of Proficy iFIX 3.5, including:new displays with ActiveX, OPC support, VBA and more; ODBC database and Historian connectivity; VisconX relational database connectivity; and AB Productivity Pack.
2. Implement quickly and cost effectively – No graphics conversion is required, helping users to keep their system up and running and eliminating the need for a costly re-configuration.
3. Capitalize on proprietary FIX graphics – Proficy iFIX users now have access to the classic FIX graphic environment, which permits the launch of SPC, XY and histogram charts alongside the Proficy iFIX application with tools including FIX Draw, FIX View and History Trend Display.
4. Continue to benefit from new enhancements – As Proficy iFIX continues to be enhanced and developed, FIX customers will be able to take advantage of future product improvements and migrate to a full upgrade quickly and easily, when desired.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers