Schneider Electric HMI Thin Client SystemThe Magelis Smart iPC thin client for Ethernet architectures measures just 67mm deep and high, and can be bundled with Telemecanique Vijeo Look SCADA software to create an HMI. It also works with the company's Transparent Readyweb-based display for real-time data visualization using a web browser, and FactoryCast applets for real time data monitoring. The system conforms to UL508, CSA, and CE, and is rated Class 1, Div. 2 for use in hazardous environments.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers