Wago's Controller and Bus-CouplerEthernet Contoller and Bus-coupler
Ethernet controller and 750-341 Ethernet bus-coupler are in conformance with Ethernet I/P test. The products are in compliance to the spec and are interoperable with other EtherNet/IP devices. The EtherNet/IP standard was developed by ODVA, the Open DeviceNet Vendor Association, in response to the growing use of Ethernet in industrial applications. This new standard is based on the Common Industrial Protocol, CIP for short, which is also the foundation for other fieldbus protocols supported by ODVA, such as DeviceNet. In addition to EtherNet/IP, a number of other fieldbus protocols, including Ethernet TCP/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus, CANopen, Interbus-S, FireWire, CC-Link and LonWorks are available.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers