Digi International's Embedded ModulesEmbedded Modules For Wireless
The Digi Connect Wi-ME and Wi-EM 32-bit 802.11b wireless embedded modules are compatible with the company's wired network modules, so a manufacturer can convert from wired to a Wi-Fi wireless system just by changing plug-in modules. The modules are software-compatible with the company's existing products and NET+ARM processors, ship with FCC module approval, and have WEP/WPA-compliant software encryption and authentication.
Digi International: 952/912-3444; www.digi.com
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers