Digi International's Embedded ModulesEmbedded Modules For Wireless
The Digi Connect Wi-ME and Wi-EM 32-bit 802.11b wireless embedded modules are compatible with the company's wired network modules, so a manufacturer can convert from wired to a Wi-Fi wireless system just by changing plug-in modules. The modules are software-compatible with the company's existing products and NET+ARM processors, ship with FCC module approval, and have WEP/WPA-compliant software encryption and authentication.
Digi International: 952/912-3444; www.digi.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers