Phoenix Contact's Industrial EthernetIndustrial Ethernet Interface
The FL-COM Server RS-232 interface integrates virtually any RS-232 device onto a 10/100BaseT Ethernet network. It supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, and TCP/IP. Setup is via web-based browsers such as Internet Explorer and Netscape Communicator. Communication port re-director software allows Ethernet access to serial devices on the network as if they were connected to the local COM ports on a PC.
Phoenix Contact: 717-944-1300; www.phoenix.com
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers