Schneider Electric's SCADA SoftwareSCADA Software
Monitor Pro v7.2 SCADA software works in medium to large applications. It is based on ActiveX, COM/DCOM, OPC, SQL Server 2000 and Microsoft Visual Basic, and runs under Windows 2000 and XP. A built-in graphic interface provides a library of graphic objects that can be customized, while its Configuration Explorer enables object-oriented configurations. Small applications can exist on a single computer, while large applications can run across multiple servers.
Schneider Electric: 847-397-2600; www.squared.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers