Tetragenics' Alarm Control SystemAlarm Controller
The MC3000 Master Alarm Control System can be viewed locally or remotely over an Intranet/Internet using a standard web browser. It provides graphical trends of real-time and historical data, archives data for later viewing or analysis, e-mails alarm notifications to specified addresses, and provides audible and call out alarms. Alarm levels are user-defined with 128 available configurations.
Tetragenics: 406/533-6813; www.tetragenics.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers