Automated Solutions' Communication Driver SoftwareCommunication Driver Software
CommX.NET communication driversoftware uses .NET to support major industrial brands and protocols such as A-B, Modbus, GE, and Automation Direct, plusVisual Studio .NET and compatible development environments. Drivers can be added without affecting existing code or requiring special handling. The .NET library uses a tag database, so tags can be created, added to groups with a specified update interval, and can be synchronously or asynchronously read/written.
In addition, advanced processing options can be applied to tags including deadband, scaling, alarming, events, and XML output.
Another highly requested feature is the ability to use the library in all Windows target applications, including service, console, Windows Forms, and Web Forms. CommX.NET supports most .NET build targets and an embedded version is in the pipeline.
CommX.NET drivers are self-contained; no third party driver purchase is required. Licensing can be fully accomplished online via the Internet or by telephone.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers