Adalet Wireless' I/O Data SystemyouWireless I/O Data Transmission System
The N4ANT-D2 explosion-proof Class I, Division 2 wireless I/O data transmission system can move data out of a hazardous area to a safe area, eliminating the need for conduit and cable runs. It uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technology on a license-free 902–928 MHz ISM band. The system is UL/cUL classified and impact-resistant to UL minimum requirements.
Adalet: 216-267-9000; www.adalet.com
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers