General Monitors' Toxic Gas MonitorIntelligent Toxic Gas Detector
TS4000, a microprocessor-based transmitter designed to monitor toxic gases or oxygen deficiency and provide status indication and alarm outputs. The TS4000 offers long-distance remote mounting up to 2,000 ft., dual-redundant MODBUS communications, 8-amp relays, three-digit display, 4-20mA output, and indication of remaining sensor life. The interface module's galvanically isolated, intrinsically safe design supports sensor field replacement without special tools or hot work permits. The detiector features one-person calibration and can virtually self-calibrate by activating a magnetic switch and applying gas. It is suited for chemical, oil/gas, wastewater and other hazardous environments. Additional applications include public utilities, refineries, pharmaceuticals and food and beverage. The TS4000 utilizes an intelligent microprocessor-based design in an explosion-proof housing. This 24 VDC-powered toxic gas detector is comprised of a base unit, sensor housing with interface module and electrochemical sensor. The interface module processes information at the sensor site and communicates detected gas values to the base unit for data control and display.
General Monitors: 800-330-9161; www.gmitoxics.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers