Sensor Products' Mapping SensorMapping Sensor
Tactilus Surface Air Flow Sensor contains a one-dimensional array of 16 pressure-sensing elements. Flexible sensor arrays are suitable for flow and pressure measurement applications involving curved surfaces, such as airfoils and pipes, while a rigid array can be used for measurement in rheology and other fluid mechanics applications. Multiple strips can be connected to the same interface, allowing hundreds of data points to be collected simultaneously for flow and pressure mapping.
Sensor Products: 973/560-4826; www.sensorprod.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers