Sensor Products' Mapping SensorMapping Sensor
Tactilus Surface Air Flow Sensor contains a one-dimensional array of 16 pressure-sensing elements. Flexible sensor arrays are suitable for flow and pressure measurement applications involving curved surfaces, such as airfoils and pipes, while a rigid array can be used for measurement in rheology and other fluid mechanics applications. Multiple strips can be connected to the same interface, allowing hundreds of data points to be collected simultaneously for flow and pressure mapping.
Sensor Products: 973/560-4826; www.sensorprod.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers