Flowserve Corp.'s Digital PositionersPositioners Offer Setup and Calibration Without Handhelds or Software
3200IQ and 500si series digital positioners offer setup and calibration of either diaphragm- or piston-operated valves without the need for additional handheld devices, software or configuration/calibration tools. The series of positioners are used in oil and gas production and refining, chemical processing, pulp and paper production, and other industries employing control valves. The series positioners are easy to configure and calibrate, and offer accessible diagnostic information resulting in minimizes downtime.
Flowserve Corp.: www.flowserve.com
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers