Oakton/Cole-Parmer Instrument's Wireless Transmitting SystemWireless Datalogger Transmitting System
The WTS wireless transmitting system monitors environmental conditions in large warehouses and production plants. It includes a datalogger with a cradle, receiver, and MicroLab Plus software for remote tracking of temperature and humidity readings. Each cradle has a range of 400 ft. and transmits data in different time slots, according to their ID numbers. Options include remote sensors for current, voltage, and contact. A programmable alarm can alert users to out-of-range conditions at the remote location.
Oakton/Cole-Parmer Instrument: 800/323-4340; www.coleparmer.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers