Automata's Satellite DAQSatellite DAQ
The Mini-Sat Field Station can remotely monitor and control industrial sites via the Internet. A user can be notified of any changes through email or a pager, and data can be viewed on the Internet using a standard web browser. It uses solar power and satellite communications in remote areas, or standard networks in civilized areas.
Automata: 800/994-0380; www.automata-inc.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers