NDC Infrared Engineering's PAT SolutionDesigned for use with fluid-bed drying processes in pharmaceutical manufacturing, this company has developed PharmaView, a vision system that allows its PH710 near infrared (NIR) gauge to monitor the end point in drying processes. The patented system is designed to overcome problems, such as sight-glass or fiber optic probe tip contamination, which occurs when formulations stick to the window of the dryer and have, so far, prevented NIR from being applied to fluid-bed drying.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers