Atlantic Scientific's Fieldbus Surge ProtectorFieldbus Surge Protector
Three devices protect fieldbus instrumentation from lightning, static discharge, power switching, spikes or welding current faults. The MA4000 protects the power supply and prevents surges from entering the system via the AC mains supply; the FP32 protects terminators, spur blocks and other devices located in accessible areas such as a control room; and the TP-32 provides protection at the field instrument.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers