ElsevierControl Circuit Design
Analog and Digital Circuits for Electronic Control Systems Applications describes sensors, I/O signals, how to deal with them, and the operations of embedded microcontrollers. It has real-world examples and author Gerald Luecke leads the reader through a hands-on project, using the TI MSP430 microcontroller. An accompanying CD contains application notes, code for software examples and problem solutions. ISBN 0750678100, $49.95.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers