SoftPLC's SoftwarePLC Software Runs Under Linux
Version 4 of SoftPLC control is built on an embedded, real-time version of Linux. Other enhancements include integrated firewall support, encrypted secure communications with the FTP Server, and remote command shell access to run programs, perform diagnostics, and restart the controller. Remote file access lets the software read/write production data to a remote disk.
SoftPLC: 512/264-8390; www.softplc.com
25603 Red Brangus Dr.
Spicewood, TX 78669 (see map)
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers