Setra System's Pressure TransducerPressure Transducer
Pressure transducer has a variable capacitance sensor, can be used for gauge or differential pressure measurements, is liquid and gas compatible, and handles overpressure of 45 psi. Its all-welded stainless steel or Inconel diaphragm and insulated electrode form a variable capacitor. As the sensor pressure increases or decreases, the capacitance changes. This change in capacitance is detected and converted to a conditioned linear current output signal.
Setra System: 800/257-3872; www.setra.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers