MicroMod Automation's Process ControllersProcess controller replacements
SLC Retropak Series process controllers replace Bailey's legacy SLC product line, including MOD 30ML or Micro DCI devices. The controllers include a library of standard SLC function codes, flexible I/O, enhanced output holders, open communications, dual communication networks and multiple control loops. In a typical boiler house upgrade, retrofitting is via Modbus to the Foreign Device Interface (FDI) in the INFI 90 process control unit.
MicroMod Automation: 585/273-6270; www.micromodautomation.com
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers