Emerson Process Management/Micro Motion's F-Series Flowmeter
The F-Series flowmeter is more compact and drainable than previous models, and is now available with optional secondary containment that meets ASME B31.3 standards. Models are available in 1/4 -2 in. sizes, with a variety of process connections, integral or remote transmitter mountings, local displays, mA and frequency/pulse outputs, plus HART, Foundation fieldbus, and Profibus communications protocols.
MicroMotion/Emerson: 303/530-8339; www.emersonprocess.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers