Emerson Process Management/Micro Motion's F-Series Flowmeter
The F-Series flowmeter is more compact and drainable than previous models, and is now available with optional secondary containment that meets ASME B31.3 standards. Models are available in 1/4 -2 in. sizes, with a variety of process connections, integral or remote transmitter mountings, local displays, mA and frequency/pulse outputs, plus HART, Foundation fieldbus, and Profibus communications protocols.
MicroMotion/Emerson: 303/530-8339; www.emersonprocess.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers