Iwaki America's SMD Series Pump LineSelf-priming pump line
SMD Series pump line includes larger sizes and more material options. Priming capabilities now prime up to 13 feet in less than 3 minutes. Bolted design, true air separation chambers and integral priming chamber allow the pump to function with only one prime. Flow range capabilities go to 124 GPM with head capabilities to 66 FT. Using field proven pin-point bearing technology, the pump allows for repeated dry-run operation. Wetted material options include GFRPP (Polypropylene) and CFRPVDF for expanded chemical handling opportunities. With up to 3 HP magnet/motor ratings, the SMD is rated for product S.G.'s to 1.3 and operating temperatures to 176 Â°F. All SMD designs allow for use of any NEMA C-Face motor providing flexibility in enclosure and voltage options.
Iwaki America Inc.: 508-429-1440; www.iwakiamerica.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers