Moore Industries Intl.'s NET Concentrator SystemData Links to Harsh Environments
NET Concentrator System (NCS) Process Control and Distributed I/O Network is now available with MODBUS RTU (RS-485) communication capabilities. MODBUS RTU is one of the most widely used network protocols; implemented by dozens of vendors to transfer multiple monitoring and control signals between the field and control room on one digital communications link. With this addition, the NCS is now able to use twisted wire pair, Ethernet, wireless (RF), fiber, and telephone modem data links to send monitoring and control signals over rugged, long-distance, normally impassable, and hazardous environments. The NCS provides exceptional 20-bit measurement resolution and data rates up to 100 megabits per second for precise real-time readings or control.
Moore Industries: www.miinet.com
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers