Comark's HMI SystemHMI System
The stainless steel 8901/8903 Series meet caustic washdown, NEMA 4X and IP66 ratings. Both have an active matrix TFT display, 1GHz processor, shatterproof polycarbonate screens, IP67 compliant I/O connectors, operating temperature range of 0-50 Â°C, VESA 100mm mounting pattern and an internal cooling system. Options include shatter resistant resistive touch screens, NEMA 4X keyboard, electro-polish finish for clean room applications, and flexible mounting options for pedestal, wall, or pipe configurations.
The 8901/8903 Series standard computing platforms consist of a VIA 1GHz processor with up to 512MB SDRAM, a 10/100BT LAN port, (2) DB 9 serial, (1) DB 25 LPT, and (1) USB 2.0 interface ports. It also includes a CPC keyboard-mouse connector and IP67 glands for audio and optional PCI cables. Available options include Windows 2000/XP operating systems, net-boot capability, (1) PCI or PC/104 card, a 40 or 60 GB HD and up to 512 MB of Flash memory.
For more product information, download a pdf here at www.comarkcorp.com/pdf/08901.pdf or http://www.comarkcorp.com/pdf/08903.pdf
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers