Sage Metering's Mass Flow MetersThermal Mass Flow Meters
Insertion style thermal mass flow meters can help identify leaks in a compressor system, track overall usage to improve plant efficiency, and help departments reduce consumption. Portability and ease of installation allows for many check points using a single mass flow meter that has the sensitivity to detect even a few SCFM. Simply insert the probe into the installed compression fittings or isolation valves to the recommended insertion depth.
Sage Metering Inc.: www.sagemetering.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers