Scientific Technologies' Hazardous Level SensorHazardous Level Sensor
RPM level measurement sensors can be used in all hazardous locations. Sensors are available in lengths up to 20 ft, in various mounting configurations, and with resistive chain or loop powered 4-20 mA outputs. The sensors have only one moving part, an anti-stick float that moves up and down a vertical stem. A permanent magnet inside the float acts on a series of closely spaced reed switches and resistors inside the stem.
Scientific Technologies: 888/349-7098; www.stiapg.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers