Scientific Technologies' Hazardous Level SensorHazardous Level Sensor
RPM level measurement sensors can be used in all hazardous locations. Sensors are available in lengths up to 20 ft, in various mounting configurations, and with resistive chain or loop powered 4-20 mA outputs. The sensors have only one moving part, an anti-stick float that moves up and down a vertical stem. A permanent magnet inside the float acts on a series of closely spaced reed switches and resistors inside the stem.
Scientific Technologies: 888/349-7098; www.stiapg.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers