Krohne's Configure It WebsiteLevels and Flow Instruments
The Configure It website -- a new e-commerce portal -- offers step-by-step guidance in the selection and purchase of levels and flow instruments. Through a needs analysis, the definition of measuring technology, and product configuration, the website recommends the best instrument suited for the user's specific application and demands. The website also provides the ability to purchase spare parts and can find equipment using a preferred measuring principle, existing product data, or by using electronic schematic drawings to select specific parts. Product prices and delivery times are generated online, and purchase orders can be placed worldwide 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Krohne: 1-800-FLOWING; www.krohne.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers