Krohne's Configure It WebsiteLevels and Flow Instruments
The Configure It website -- a new e-commerce portal -- offers step-by-step guidance in the selection and purchase of levels and flow instruments. Through a needs analysis, the definition of measuring technology, and product configuration, the website recommends the best instrument suited for the user's specific application and demands. The website also provides the ability to purchase spare parts and can find equipment using a preferred measuring principle, existing product data, or by using electronic schematic drawings to select specific parts. Product prices and delivery times are generated online, and purchase orders can be placed worldwide 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Krohne: 1-800-FLOWING; www.krohne.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers