Control Technology's Automation ControllerAutomation Controller
Enhancements to the Model 5200 Blue Fusion automation controller include a built-in web server that enables users to monitor and control 192 I/O points and up to six axes of motion via the Internet. It sends alerts or production data via email messages, and users can send an email with customized instructions to modify the operation of the controller. The controller supports UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, Modbus Master/Slave TCP, and DHCP protocols.
Control Technology: 508/497-0335; www.ctc-control.com
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers