QSI's Handheld TerminalHandheld Terminal
The QTERM-G55 lightweight, handheld terminal has a 320 x 240 pixel, grayscale, graphic LCD display that is viewable in most lighting conditions. Suitable for use in NEMA 4 industrial environments, it has an overmolded rubber boot for shock protection, an ABS polycarbonate plastic case, and a 24 or 40-key membrane steel snap dome keypad. It comes with two serial ports, Ethernet 10Base-T, or a Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) interface.
QSI Corp.: 801/466-8770; www.qsicorp.com
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers