National Instruments' Analysis SuiteCustom Application Software Suite
Measurement Studio 7.1 is a suite of class libraries and controls for acquiring, analyzing and presenting data in applications built using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET. With the new software, engineers and scientists can take advantage of more than twice as many user interface controls than previous versions, an integrated Instrument Driver .NET Wizard and NI-DAQmx 7.3 support to increase productivity for developing measurement and automation applications. The new version delivers nine measurement-specific, extensible user interface components to help engineers create custom interfaces for their applications. This suite of tools also speeds development of instrument control applications with a built-in Instrument Driver .NET Wizard that converts existing VXIplug&play, IVI or legacy instrument drivers to .NET framework-based drivers. The product offers data acquisition integration by supporting NI-DAQmx 7.3, the newest version of NI measurement services, and engineers can interactively configure, test and generate code prior to writing a single line of code.
National Instruments: www.ni.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers