Beckhoff Automation's Tiny Industrial PCTiny Industrial PC
The smallest model in the C63xx series of control cabinet PCs measures 3.7 x 7.7 x 8.9 in. Base units are fan-less with heat fins. The PCs handle PLC tasks yet have the operating and communication options of a modern PC. Units have an Intel Celeron or Pentium III processor, TwinCAT software, DVI and USB interfaces, an on-board Ethernet interface, and optional PCI fieldbus cards.
Beckhoff Automation LLC: 952/890-0000; www.beckhoffautomation.com
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers