Asahi/America's Flare Style FittingsFlare Style Fittings
Fittings for water, chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) and chemical applications are available in perfluoroalkoxyalkane (PFA), natural polypropylene (PPN) and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF). The fittings provide a straight-through design with zero dead volume hold-up and are best suited for ultra pure water and aggressive chemical applications. All fittings meet industry standards for size and thread, are produced in a clean room environment, and are DI rinsed prior to packaging. Fittings are molded without seams in the thread for high temperature and pressure ratings.
Asahi/America: 877-24-ASAHI or 781-321-5409; www.asahi-america.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers