Mitsubishi Electric Automation's Programmable Logic ControllersTiny PLCs Run With Big Boys
The FX1S and FX1N SuperMicro programmable logic controllers are small, but have the power, speed and functions of larger PLCs. Both have two-axis motion control with built-in 100 kHz outputs, 100 kHz inputs, three communication ports and embedded PID. They handle 10 to 128 I/O and can be networked in a variety of methods including Ethernet for remote maintenance and data gathering.
Mitsubishi Electric Automation: 847/478-2100; www.meau.com
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers