Wonderware's FactorySuite GatewayCommunications Gateway Software Suite
FactorySuite Gateway, a new communications product that provides OPC connectivity to current and legacy Wonderware products running across a wide range of Microsoft Windows operating systems, further simplifies the integration of third-party applications. It enables integration and co-existence of older PCs running Wonderware products, along with the company's latest offerings built on ArchestrA technology. The software enables users to connect into the distributed application database of the Industrial Application Server or tag databases of the InTouch HMI as if they were OPC servers. This universal connectivity allows OPC clients and other applications, such as those based on Microsoft's Visual Basic development system, to obtain and use live data from FactorySuite components. Click here for more information about this product.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers