National Instruments' LabVIEW 7.1LabVIEW Upgrade
LabVIEW 7.1 is the latest upgrade to the LabVIEW family of graphical development products. With five new Express VIs for NI digitizers, signal generators and high-speed digital I/O, engineers can configure sophisticated measurements and acquire data with just a few mouse clicks. Available in real-time applications for the first time, according to the company LabVIEW 7.1increases performance of single-loop PID applications by 30. This release also extends LabVIEW Real-Time to run on certified desktop PCs.
National Instruments: 512/683-5707; www.ni.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers