CCS' ClearViewClearView allows system integrators, OEMs and end users to upgrade existing PanelBuilder applications running on old Rockwell Automation PanelView stations. It converts the screens to run on a PC-based device running Microsoft Windows, and allows the screens to be viewed over the Internet or Intranet with a standard browser. The conversions include the transfer of all data tags and attributes as well as graphics. During the conversion, new and old systems can run in parallel, which in most cases eliminates downtime.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers