B&R Industrial Automation's Industrial PCIndustrial PC
The APC680 industrial PC has Windows XP with real-time expansion, Soft PLC software, slots for PCI and ISA cards, and fastened plug connectors, making it suitable for industrial applications. It is available with a Intel Celeron or Pentium III Tualatin CPU up to 1.26 GHz, and comes with two 100 Mbps Ethernet ports, four USB slots, and four serial interfaces. Flat screen displays can be mounted up to 16.4 ft away.
B&R Industrial Automation: www.br-automation.com
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers