Emerson Process Management's Performance MonitorPerformance Monitor
Version 3.0 of the AMS Equipment Performance is based on Microsoft .NET technology, which provides faster display of performance monitoring results than previous versions, and better security. Other enhancements include a predictive maintenance function and an Explorer-style interface that allows users to easily compare equipment performance and make comparisons between similar units across the plant.
Emerson Process Management: 512-832-3089; www.emersonprocess.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers