Siemens Energy & Automation's Distributed I/ODistributed I/O
SIMATIC ET 200S distributed I/O now delivers IP 20 field level protection for Ethernet. Through PROFINET the ET200S can now use the industrial Ethernet standard from Profibus International. When combined with Siemens IM 151-3 PN PROFINET interface, the ET 200S I/O offers all the advantages of distributed I/O controlled via Ethernet, including analog signals, counters, serial interfaces, motor starters, frequency converters and pneumatics.
Siemens Energy & Automation: 770/751-2477; www.sea.siemens.com
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers