Fluid Components Intl.'s Flowmeter
The ST50 Air/Gas insertion-type flowmeter measures flow of air, compressed air and nitrogen gas in line sizes from 2–12 in. It has a temperature-compensated thermal flow sensing element with accuracy of 2% of reading or 0.5% of full scale, and repeatability of 0.5% of reading. The flowmeter measures air flow from 1–125 ft/sec, nitrogen from 1–150 ft/sec, and compressed air from 4–400 ft/sec. Prices start at $995.00.
FCI - Fluid Components International: 800-863-8704; www.fluidcomponents.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers