Fluid Components Intl.'s Flowmeter
The ST50 Air/Gas insertion-type flowmeter measures flow of air, compressed air and nitrogen gas in line sizes from 2–12 in. It has a temperature-compensated thermal flow sensing element with accuracy of 2% of reading or 0.5% of full scale, and repeatability of 0.5% of reading. The flowmeter measures air flow from 1–125 ft/sec, nitrogen from 1–150 ft/sec, and compressed air from 4–400 ft/sec. Prices start at $995.00.
FCI - Fluid Components International: 800-863-8704; www.fluidcomponents.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers