Phoenix Contact's Wireless I/OWireless I/O
XANT explosion proof system can be safely installed in the Division 1 areas. Patent pending wireless I/O transmitter/receiver system features a ruggedized, cast-aluminum transmitter enclosure resistant to UL requirements, an integral wire sealing chamber and antenna. The transmitter/receiver system employs spread spectrum frequency hopping techniques to guarantee a license-free (902 -928 MHz ISM band), interference-free link between remote devices and the control room. Typical in-plant range is 600–1,000 ft. with no line-of-sight.
Phoenix Contact: 800/322-3225; www.phoenixcon.com
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers