Rockwell Automation's Distributed Process Control SystemDistributed Process Control System
ProcessLogix Release 510 distributed process control system (DCS) features software technology that allows manufacturers with multiple control disciplines to standardize on a single human-machine interface (HMI) to view plant floor operations. In addition, Release 510 features a DeviceNet wizard that simplifies communication configuration with a wide range of existing ODVA-compliant plant floor devices to speed application development, reduce engineering time and minimize the opportunity for operator error.
Rockwell Automation: 414/382-2000; www.rockwellautomation.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers