Fluid Components Intl.'s Flow Measurement GuideAir, Gas and Liquid Flow Measurement in Rugged Environments
Process, instrument and plant engineers in chemical processing and refining facilities with questions about air and gas flow metering and liquid flow and level switch applications will find the new 8-page Chemical Industry Flow Guide from Fluid Components International (FCI) is a quick reference tool that offers valuable advice on air, gas and liquid measurement, monitoring and control techniques. A fully temperature-compensated sensor design ensures long-term, drift-free measurement with flow meters and switches. Product certifications are available for FM, CENELEC, CSA, CE-Mark, ATEX, IP and NEMA ratings, 3A and more. FCI is certified to ISO9001 and complies with AS9000 standards. Click here to download a pdf file of the this guide.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers