Woodward Industrial Controls' Control Valve SystemControl Valve System
Fully integrated, electrically actuated control valve system is the first control valve specifically designed for low-power, remote gas flow control applications, such as remote monitoring in gas production fields. The all-electric, high-efficiency, cage-guide control valve system simplifies and enhances natural gas production and distribution operations. The GVP-100 operates using a solar panel and 12 VDC battery system, making it suited for the natural gas market where low power consumption is critical. The system's valve and actuator design, as well as its monitoring and diagnostics capabilities, optimize well operations. The control valve consumes no gas for actuation, eliminates fugitive emissions and gas venting, minimizes downtime, and reduces service and maintenance costs. The advanced digital actuator employs a gear-reduced, low-powerbrushless motor to minimize power requirements. This design allows for the use of simple solar charging and storage battery systems, while reducing power source costs and replacing expensive electric actuators. The system's DSP-based digital driver delivers self-diagnostics, remote monitoring and configuration. This integrated configuration eliminates the need for third-party control valve assembly, including mounting of accessories such as: I/Ps, regulators, pneumatic positioners, let-down regulators, instrument tubing and fittings, external linkages and brackets common in pneumatic systems.
Woodward Industrial Controls: 800-543-5811; www.woodward.com/process/PR/controlvalve.cfm
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers